Strength: Shoulder Press Week 3
WOD: 1,000m row then
12 SDHP (95/65)
Wow, this kid is a beast
Monday Fun Facts:
1. I have eaten grasshoppers in Goma (Congo, Africa), received Batman Legos for Christmas and was stoked about it, and got to help with a shark necropsy when I stayed at SeaWorld for a week (career camp). Ans. Amy M
2. I grew up in magnolia. I have two conjoined toes(so the five finger shoes and toes sock dont work for me ). I have a 165lb dog that sleeps in bed with my wife and me. Ans. James M
3. I wan in NYC during the relief efforts of 9/11 and received the 9/11 medal. I'm a qualified sharpshooter, I performed in an Honor Guard Team for a funeral for Retired Army Gen. John Shalikashvili, the first foreign-born chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Plus I have a husband that has two conjoined toes :-) Ans. Bekah M
Tuesday Fun Facts:
1. I grew up on a berry farm (raspberries and strawberries) and I learned how to drive stick shift on a dump truck when I was ten years old.
2. My parents are also named Ron & Erin(but are not the CFIB Ron & Erin). I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. My mother and I have the same birthday. I play 3rd base.
3. I'm getting married August 11th 2012 and no that is not why I joined Crossfit :) I work in the buying office at REI. I have two pet snakes that live in my bedroom.