***I'm really sorry but we are cancelling all our evening classes. The snow is still coming down hard plus the news & radio are saying stay off the roads. They are asking that even if you can drive in these conditions to please stay off the roads to keep them clear for emergency vehicles. For those that are off work and within walking distance. Geoff works one block away from the gym and will be there from 5-6pm to workout. He will leave the gym open for an Open gym if anyone can safely get there(since I know a bunch of you are within walking distance) and do the WOD. Stay safe and warm, Modified WOD: go play in the snow :-)
10 OH Squats (75/55)
30 Push Press (75/55)
40 Box Jumps (20 inches)
50 H.R. Push Ups
40 Box Jumps
30 Push Press
10 OH Squats
Wednesday Fun Facts:
1. I didn't learn how to swim until I was 10 until then I rocked the water wings. Ans. Beth F.
2. After a family trip to Disneyland when I was eight years old, I wanted to have my name legally changed to Mickey. Clearly my parents won that battle. :-) Ans. Michelle
3. I taught spinning/cycling classes for six years. I grew up in San Francisco. I enjoy figuring out how to make things that you'd typically buy at the store, like soap. Ans. Evan
Thursday Fun Facts:
1. I have a disproportionately large big toe. Like, forces me to buy shoes 1 size larger than normal, big.
2. I am going to be a daddy and the expected date is 4th of July! There will be fire works. I swam 2.4 miles, biked 112 and ran a marathon all in the same day. I would have rather gone fishing tho!
3. I used to play flute in a school band back in elementary school. I'm still waiting for my Ranger Flag to go up :) I have marks on my arms that are often mistaken for birthmarks. They are roadrash from motorcycle crashes.