Here it is, Saturday February 4th. Tell your friends the 2nd annual CrossFit Bellevue & CrossFit Interbay Throwdown is up and running. Limited spots, we filled up last year, so don't wait to register. www.bellevueinterbaythrowdown.com some of the WOD's are already posted.
Speaking of competitions. February 22nd the 2012 CrossFit Open starts. Yee Hawww
Strength: Backsquat Week 1
WOD: Death by Clean & Jerk (135/95)
Complete 1 Clean and Jerk in the first minute, 2 in the second, 3 in the third and continue until you fail to complete the reps in the minute.
Answers from yesterdays fun facts game.
1. I have done a handful of commercials, did modeling on runways and catalogs for brands Adidas and Obermeyer Ski Clothing. Ans. Ron O.
Here is a modeling picture of me when I was 12. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! I was 12 and it was 1985, it was cool to wear tube socks, cut off jean shorts and a jacket with no shirt.
2. I enjoy traveling, I've visited 10 different countries. I've partied on New Years Eve in Las Vegas, Italy and Mexico, I need a New Years Adventure for next year. I once gained over 10 pounds from over eating and drinking on a 7 day cruise....totally worth it. Like many people, I have had a bad tequila experience and just the smell of it makes me dry heave. Ans. Erin O.
1. I can solve a Rubik's Cube in a minute and a half (on average). I think we should have this person solve a rubik's cube during a WOD.
2. Oklahoma City is one of my favorite places. I like Hello Kitty & the colors pink/red/purple. I like wearing shirts with names of cities/places. I like jump roping backwards.
3. I'm the frontman/lead vocalist/guitar player for a rock band called Mile 9. We're pretty rad. We play all around Seattle/Kirkland/Everett. Hopefully the world tour starts up soon...haha :-)