"Season 13 is going to be ALL about CrossFit with my team . . . they are killing it!" -- Bob Harper, Trainer on "The Biggest Loser"
The Winner of the biggest tool for 2011 goes to this guy.
Strength: Shoulder Press Week 1
C2B Pull-Ups (Chest to Bar)
Box Jumps (24/20 inches)
Yesterdays Fun Facts Answers:
1. I can solve a Rubik's Cube in a minute and a half (on average). Ans. Robert
2. Oklahoma City is one of my favorite places. I like Hello Kitty & the colors pink/red/purple. I like wearing shirts with names of cities/places. I like jump roping backwards. Ans. Tina
3. I'm the frontman/lead vocalist/guitar player for a rock band called Mile 9. We're pretty rad. We play all around Seattle/Kirkland/Everett. Hopefully the world tour starts up soon...haha :-) Ans. Will E.
New Fun Facts for Wednesday:
1. I'm not only a firebreather in the gym but I'm literally a firebreather.
2. My mom had pet monkeys when I was growing up. I was born in Connecticut. I set the girl's fourth grade record for doing the most sit-ups in one minute at my elementary school. I've eaten fried tarantula.
3. I play banjo and sing in a local folk-rock band.
Tina on the rower