Don't forget to tell your friends about the 2012 CrossFit Bellevue & CrossFit Interbay Throwdown. 3 of the WODs are posted. www.bellevueinterbaythrowdown.com
Protein Protein Protein:
Protein consumed before exercise and within 30 minutes of finishing your workout will help with growth and recovery. The guideline for protein consumption after exercise is 1 gram for every 3-4 grams of carbohydrate. Peanut butter has 9 grams of protein per 2 tablespoons. Yogurt is another good source of protein.
This is my pick for Music Video of the week. You may not want to watch this at work, school or church. There aren't any swear words or nudity but there might be too many banana hammocks for one person to handle.
20 Minute AMRAP
10 Deadlift (225/155)
15 Wall Balls (20/14)
20 Sit Ups
Wednesdays Fun Facts:
1. I'm not only a firebreather in the gym but I'm literally a firebreather. Ans. Tyler AKA 'Merica
2. My mom had pet monkeys when I was growing up. I was born in Connecticut. I set the girl's fourth grade record for doing the most sit-ups in one minute at my elementary school. I've eaten fried tarantula. Ans. Keiko
3. I play banjo and sing in a local folk-rock band. Ans. Banton
Thursday Fun Facts:
1. I'm Buff. I've eaten Guinea Pig. I have a beer slogan tattoo on my body(not one of my smartest decisions). Did I mention I'm buff.
2. I grew up on a 500 acre cattle ranch. I was Miss Teen of Idaho. I'm seriously afraid of chickens.
3. I played flute when I was a kid. I sell lawyers for a living. My high school mascot was the Bombers and we had a nuclear mushroom cloud as our logo. My wife and I have been together for 18 years, 12 married; we have a one year old baby. Soccer is my favorite sport (outside of CrossFit of course). My favorite cereal is Cocoa Puffs.
4. I was once mistaken for a woman when running. (Picture below for a hint)
Tyler Fire Breathing