We always talk about eating healthy, clean and portion control. However, there are some of you that aren't eating enough.
So you think you’re eating enough? Here are some signs you may not be:
1) tired at random parts throughout the day (before your workout)
2) you have a hard time “attacking” the workout and feel like you are just trying to “get through it”
3) you’re not making progress in your training anymore
4) you have mood swings based around your meals (happiest right after you eat…crabby until the next time you eat)
5) you have difficulty sleeping at night
The fear is that most people want to LOSE fat and, therefore, don’t eat enough because they are afraid they’ll consume extra calories.
If your training volume (more than ONE regular class per day, we have a bunch of people that run, bike and do other things in addition to CrossFit plus we have a group of you doing extra training and doing multiple workouts in a day), you need to eat for performance. If you’re worried about gaining fat, then you don’t need to do more volume…you need to dial in your nutrition and train less.
As always, if you have questions about nutrition it’s always best to talk to a coach so we can give you a more individualized answer. Everybody is different – there isn’t a “one size fits all” way to eat here.
3 Muscle Ups (9 Ring Dips)
*on 400m Run 2, 4 and 6 carry a 20/14 Med Ball on the run.
This song is on the radio all the time and my kids love it. We've argued about how they dance to this song and now I have proof they've been dancing to it all wrong. This is the proper way to dance on "Get Lucky"