Remember this Sunday we have 2 classes going on. 1st is the 10am CrossFit Open Class we will do 11.4 (look it up if you're curious, but we will be modifying the 3rd movement in that WOD) and we are very excited to start CFIB Yoga class from 6:30pm-8pm, bring your own Yoga Mat and water bottle.
Saturday is the Seattle Seahawks first playoff game so let's show some CFIB support and pump it up on Blue Friday. So come workout wearing your Seahawks gear and/or colors.
Now I understand there are members in the gym from other areas and they are fans of other teams(ridiculous), you can come in wearing your favorite team colors too, we won't make fun of you much.
However, I will add this:
- Minnesota, your team is in the CFL they've been dropped from the NFL years ago. Try finding an NFL team to be a fan of.
- Philadelphia, you guys haven't been good for years, there are no athletes on your team......wait people from Philly don't call them athletes but "ath-a-letes". It's best if you just go watch another Rocky Movie soak your sorrows in a brew and watch a winning team Saturday.
- San Francisco, If you want to see them win a Super Bowl you better borrow Doc Brown's Delorean and go back to the 80's.
- Jets, Actually they did have a good season they made it to the championship game of the NY High School Football State Championships, unfortunately they were blown out 72-0 but way to make it to the championships.
- Giants, hahahaha. 2 words "Eli Manning"
- Oakland, we get it you like rap music and you want people to know you like rap music by wearing a Raiders Jersey but try wearing a winning football shirt today.
Back Squat 5 sets of 3 reps @ 80-90% 1RM
8 minute AMRAP increasing ladder
1 Clean & Jerk (135/95)
10 Double Unders
20 Double Unders
30 Double Unders