We’ve had a few members inquire about a more focused Nutrition accountability program, so Coach Taryn will be leading a 28-Day Back 2 Basics Nutrition Reset/Reprogram group for any members interested. For the past year, she has been working with Clients on a 1:1 basis and in group formats, with her Back-2-Basics approach. No restrictions during the 28 days, but more of a reprogram and reintroduction of REAL FOOD to your bodies.
This is a great program for you, if you:
- You need a refocus on your nutrition and accountability to FINALLY make it a lifestyle.
- Want to sleep better
- Have clearer skin
- Recover from your workouts more fluidly
- Control your cravings
- Finally stop “dieting”
- Learn how to plan ahead
- Learn how to be in control
- Learn what “clean foods” vs. convenience food vs. fake food.
The 28-Day Back-2-Basics Nutrition Reset/Reprogram Experience:
- Group Kick-Off Overview; 2-Week Live Check-in; 28 Day “What’s Next"
- Questionnaire – your history, goals, WHY and pertinent health information
- Private FB community
- Daily check ins/accountability
- B2B Quick List
- Food Log
- B2B Shopping list/Virtual Shopping Trip
- B2B Meal ideas/Recipes
- Virtual Pantry purge
- 90 Day body tracker
- Body Assessment (*additional fee)
- Party Navigation Skills
Cost per Member: $99 (body assessment = $29 additional fee)
Kick Off Meeting: To be announced along with official start date
For more information and to sign up contact email@example.com
We will have live score updates of the Monday Night Football Game with the Seahawks, so you can still get your workout in.
3 Sets of 8-10 Reps 3 second decent, 1 second hold at the bottom and then stand up in one second
Pick your weight based off how you feel but you should start your first work set in the 50-65%1RM range
WOD: "12th Man WOD"
12 Minute AMRAP
12 KB Swings (55/35)
12 Box Jump/Step Ups Overs (24/20)
I don't care if you make fun of me for posting a cat video, I was cracking up when I saw this.