It's still not too late for Coach Taryn's Nutrition Reset/Reprogram group for any members interested. This will have a lot of coaching, accountability and 3 meetings: Kick-off, 2-week check in & the wrap up/what’s next. Coach Taryn will be very involved to help you reach your nutritional and fitness goals.
For more information talk to Coach Taryn at email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org The kickoff meeting will be Wednesday night.
More nutrition and meal prep tips:
1. Keep cut-up fruits and veggies in the fridge to grab for snacks or easy meals.
2. When boredom, depression, or stress causes cravings, find a nonfood way to satisfy them such as going for a walk, calling a friend, taking a bath, reading a book, or doing some yoga(Coach Amanda agrees here).
3. Don't keep junk food in your kitchen. If it's not there, you can't be tempted by it.
4. Brush your teeth right after each meal and snack to avoid noshing on your co-worker's bowl of M&M's.
5. Baggy clothes hide your body and encourage lounging around. So even when you're relaxing at home, wear fitted clothes to keep you on track
BABIES BABIES BABIES!!!!!!! YES MORE BABIES!!!
Congratulations to Scott T. and Rachel on the birth of their daughter Charlotte "Charlie" Elizabeth T.
10 minute emom
5-10 Ring Dips
12 Minute AMRAP
12 Push-press (Mx 75/55, Rx 95/65, FB 115/75)
Or if your first name is Jim, you must do the following WOD:
30 Minute AMRAP
25 Thrusters (95/65)
50 Wall Balls (20/14)
1 Sarcastic Comment after each round on how awesome this WOD is :-)