Well Valentines Day is right around the corner and I'm sure many of you are wondering what you should get the man in your life. First thing you should get them is entry into the 2015 CrossFit Open signing up with Team CrossFit Interbay, which is going to have an intramural team twist this year for just us. More details to come, but the first thing you have to do is register for the 2015 CrossFit Open.
However, after you purchase him the entry at games.crossfit.com, here is a list of what the man in your life really wants for Valentines Day.....We're all adults here, right? Some are adult themed, duhhh it's for men. Some of the ideas I came up with and others were fantastic ideas found online.
1. Have sex. This is something we'd love to do on Valentine's Day. It's also something we'd love to do on other days, like all of them, why beat around the bush, if you're ever wondering what to get your man on Valentines Day, Christmas, New Years Day, Veterans Day, Easter or Tuesday. Give them sex :-).
2. Just watch an action movie or comedy together. This is great because it involves not spending any money on a holiday that is only kind of "meh."
3. Have a nice meal where there is steak. Nothing vegan and nothing where the steak is smaller than a grown mans fist, make it a steak and make it supersized.
4. Have sex again. We took a quick nap, hydrated, rest, recovered and we want the gift that keeps on giving. We just needed a little recover time and we want more of the only gift we really want anyway.
5. Have a day off work. Why do we want a day off work, so we can do items 1-4 over and over and over again.
6. Have sex while eating steak. Ultimate V-Day achieved, if you want to go big this Valentines Day combine our two loves.
7. Play video games. No switching off the controller on Valentine's Day telling us we play too much, after we do items 1-4, we need some video games to give us time to see if we have round 3 in us :-).
8. Nap. We have likely already napped once or twice from completing the earlier items on this list but there is nothing wrong with another guilt free nap. On a good note, this can involve cuddling. You're welcome, something for both of us.
9. Ignore the fact that it's Valentine's Day and just do something fun. Like Items 1-4 on the list.
10. Get super-drunk. So having more than one two three eight bottles of beer isn't classy or romantic, but it's fun. Just don't drink so much you can't complete items 1-4 first.
11. Promise not to feel forced to write awkward notes about how much we love each other in our cards this year. It's physically painful, having to make yourself that mushy and to discuss feelings, please please don't make me.
Strength: 15-20 minutes
3 Sets of Max reps Strict Pull-Ups
Work on kipping pull-ups/Muscle Ups/Butterfly Pull-Ups
8 Minute AMRAP
4 Power Cleans (Mx 135/95, Rx 185/115, FB 245/135)
8 Box Jumps (Mx/Rx 24/20, FB 30/24)
8 Core (Mx/RX V-Ups, FB T2B)
This was a great graduation speech