Well Valentines Day is right around the corner and I'm sure many of you are wondering what you should get the man or woman in your life. First thing you should get them is entry into the 2016 CrossFit Open signing up with Team CrossFit Interbay, which is going to have an intramural team twist this year for just us. More details to come, but the first thing you have to do is register for the 2016 CrossFit Open.
However, after you purchase them the entry at games.crossfit.com, here is a list of what the man in your life really wants for Valentines Day.....We're all adults here, right? Some are adult themed, duhhh it's for men. Some of the ideas I came up with and others were fantastic ideas found online.
1. Have sex. This is something we'd love to do on Valentine's Day. It's also something we'd love to do on other days, like all of them, why beat around the bush, if you're ever wondering what to get your man on Valentines Day, Christmas, New Years Day, Veterans Day, Easter or Tuesday. Give them sex :-).
2. Just watch an action movie or comedy together. This is great because it involves not spending any money on a holiday that is only kind of "meh."
3. Have a nice meal where there is steak. Nothing vegan and nothing where the steak is smaller than a grown mans fist, make it a steak and make it supersized.
4. Have sex again. We took a quick nap, hydrated, rest, recovered and we want the gift that keeps on giving. We just needed a little recover time and we want more of the only gift we really want anyway.
5. Have a day off work. Why do we want a day off work, so we can do items 1-4 over and over and over again.
6. Have sex while eating steak. Ultimate V-Day achieved, if you want to go big this Valentines Day combine our two loves.
7. Play video games. No switching off the controller on Valentine's Day telling us we play too much, after we do items 1-4, we need some video games to give us time to see if we have round 3 in us :-).
8. Nap. We have likely already napped once or twice from completing the earlier items on this list but there is nothing wrong with another guilt free nap. On a good note, this can involve cuddling. You're welcome, something for both of us.
9. Ignore the fact that it's Valentine's Day and just do something fun. Like Items 1-4 on the list.
10. Get super-drunk. So having more than one two three eight bottles of beer isn't classy or romantic, but it's fun. Just don't drink so much you can't complete items 1-4 first.
11. Promise not to feel forced to write awkward notes about how much we love each other in our cards this year. It's physically painful, having to make yourself that mushy and to discuss feelings, please please don't make me.
12. Buy them a 75 inch television. Akiko, Peter needs this tv so the Patriots will win next year, it's a scientific fact!!!!! It's only silly if it doesn't work. Plus, we can now show as FACT the Patriots lost in the AFC Championship Game when Peter was watching the game on a non-75 inch tv, so in order for Peter's teams to have a chance at winning during baseball season and the 2016 football seasons, he will need this tv. (It's on the internet so it must be true).
Remember, we are doing intramural teams with CrossFit Interbay where members get to compete team vs. team. The only way to do it is register for the CrossFit Open at games.crossfit.com Last year some of the events to score more points for your team were Team Photos, Team Field Trips, and Team videos. It's a lot of fun so get registered.
3 Sets of 10 Reps @ 60-70% 1RM
15 Push Press (Mx 75/55, Rx 95/65, Rx+ 115/75, FB 135/95)
30 lunges (each leg = 1, Rx/Rx+ and FB all perform Jumping lunges)
This video won the team video challenge from last years CrossFit Open for CrossFit Interbay.