Happy Valentines Day!!!!! If you're wondering what to get that special someone in your life, the first thing you should get them is entry into the 2017 CrossFit Open, signing up with Team CrossFit Interbay. More details to come, but the first thing you have to do is register for the 2017 CrossFit Open.
However, after you purchase them the entry at games.crossfit.com, here is a list of what the special person in your life really wants for Valentines Day.....We're all adults here, right? Some are adult themed, and this is definitely a co-ed list. Some of the ideas I came up with and others were fantastic ideas found online.
1. Have sex. This is something we'd love to do on Valentine's Day. It's also something we'd love to do on other days, like all of them, why beat around the bush, if you're ever wondering what to get your "Bae" on Valentines Day, Christmas, New Years Day, Veterans Day, Easter or Tuesday. Give them sex :-).
2. Just watch an action movie or comedy together. This is great because it involves not spending any money on a holiday that is only kind of "meh."
3. Have a nice meal where there is steak. Nothing vegan and nothing where the steak is smaller than a grown mans fist, make it a steak and make it supersized.
4. Have sex again. We took a quick nap, hydrated, rest, recovered and we want the gift that keeps on giving. You might need a little recover time and it's the gift anyone wants anyway.
5. Have a day off work. Why do we want a day off work, so we can do items 1-4 over and over and over again.
6. Have sex while eating steak. Ultimate V-Day achieved, if you want to go big this Valentines Day combine these two loves.
7. Nap. You likely already napped once or twice from completing the earlier items on this list but there is nothing wrong with another guilt free nap. On a good note, this can involve cuddling. Why not, it's Valentines Day.
9. Ignore the fact that it's Valentine's Day and just do something fun. Like Items 1-4 on the list.
10. Get super-drunk. So having more than one, two, three, or eight bottles of beer isn't classy or romantic, but it's fun. Just don't drink so much you can't complete items 1-4 first.
11. Promise not to feel forced to write awkward notes about how much we love each other in our cards this year.It's physically painful, having to make yourself that mushy and to discuss feelings, please please don't make me.
12. DO NOT...........DO NOT make more pictures like Coach Chris and his girlfriend Karlee.
5 Sets of 3 Reps @ 85+% 1RM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
We all love burpees
Especially in teams of two!
Happy Valentine's Day! Perfect day for partner Wod! We can't wait to see you in the gym.
Teams of 2
18 Minute AMRAP
8 Push Press (95/65)
8 OH Lunges w/Med Ball (20/14)
*Partner 1 will complete a round of the AMRAP while partner 2 is doing Burpees until they complete the round, then switch. Your score will be the combined total number of rounds and a second score for total Burpees.